Fanless Radiator-Cooled PC Intel Core i7-i5-i3 2-16GB RAM 128GB-1Tb SSD 1-2Tb HDD 4K HTPC
Universal fanless Silent Mini PC in high grade Brushed Ribbed Aluminum Alloy case, silver or black. Can run 24x365 as office workstation, surveillance monitor, HTPC etc.
- CPU - modern low temperature Intel i7-i5-i3
- Low power consumption, deafult 15w TDP, silent radiator cooling
- RAM - 2-16GB DDR3, DDR4
- SSD - 64Gb-1Tb
- HDD - 1-2Tb
- MIC, SPK, ON/OFF, DC-IN, LAN, HDMI, DP, VGA, USB2.0, USB3.0, WiFi, S/PDIF, SD Card
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10 Pro clean unlicensed, Linux Mint Mate
- Can be mounted on monitor back
- Lifespan: 10+ years
Select a pre-configured model
Preconfigured models with RAM, SSD and WiFi are marked with gold background in the dropdown list.
Otherwise you can add RAM and SSD to a barebone model yourself.
Configure your custom desktop PC
- BIOS: AMI BIOS, ACPI, Wake-On-LAN supported
- Motherboard: Mini ITX
- RAM: 2 SO-DIMM Slots support 4GB/8GB/16GB Dual Channel DDR3/DDR4
- Disk drives: Supports mSata SSD and 2.5" SATA HDD together
- SSD: 32G/64G/128G/256G/512G/1TB
- HDD: 80G/160G/320G/500G/1Tb/2Tb
- OS: Unlicensed Windows 7/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 10 Pro/ Linux
- Sound: ALC897 chip, 7.1 channel sound, Intel Lynx Point-LP HD audio controller
- LAN: Realtek RTL8168E/RTL8111DL PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC
- WiFi: Built-in Intel ac3160 double-frequency gigabit card, 2 antennas, max 433Mbps, built-in Bluetooth 4.0
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- CD-ROM: Optional external USB DVD-ROM, Blue-Ray
Power and Work Environment
- AC Input: AC100-240V 50-60Hz
- DC Output: DC12V~19V/5A
- Operating Temperature: 0~70 Centigrade (32F~140F)
- Storage Temperature: -20~+85 Centigrade
- Relative Humidity: 0~90% (non-condensing)
- Energy-saving: Support Energy-saving technology, Speedstep
- 64 bit: supported
- Virtualization: Intel VT-x
- Hyper-threading: supported
Dimensions & Details
- Size: 20x20x4cm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Consumption: 15~28w
- Case: Black or Silver ribbed aluminum alloy
- Package Size: 33x26.5x8cm
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lifespan: over 10 years
- 1 Mini PC
- 1 AC power adapter (EU, US, AU, BR, as required for your country)
- 1 Set of SATA power and data cables (for 2.5" hard drive installation)
- 1 Metal Bracket
- 2 WiFi antennas (if ordered)
- 1 HDMI cable
- 1 Screw Bag
- 1 Warranty Card
- CE, FCC, ROHS certification
- Warranty: 3 years
- Payment: PayPal 100% in advance
- Delivery: 1-2 business days for device preparation
- Shipping with DHL/FedEx/UPS/EMS
How to buy a desktop PC
Buying a computer is hard. You are on a budget - and there are all those new technologies and endless options that overwhelm you with technical details that are hard to understand.
But sometimes you have no choice. So here I will try to guide you to ensure you spend your money on something worthy.
Don't buy an old one, don't buy a cheap one, don't buy a Celeron CPU - unless you absolutely have to.
Look for a newer model to future-proof yourself as much as possible - buy the best you can afford. It's an investment for years to come, and the upfront cost should mean it.
Aim for a better CPU. Buy Intel Core i7. If price is a concern - buy Core i5 or Core i3. It will be $30 cheaper, but it will be slower. The PC you buy today may well serve you for over 10 years, and in that time frame you will spend a lot of time waiting and waiting and waiting...
Having enough RAM is crucial to run the operation system smoothly. Here, you definitely want 8Gb. Don’t settle for 4Gb.
Definitely buy a computer with a solid-state drive (SSD) for your system drive - it is lightning-quick, small, quiet, consumes very little energy and is not as hot as hard disk drive (HDD). 256GB is OK, but try to get a bigger one - 512Gb or 1Tb, if you can. In the long run it will be worthwhile and even save you money - you won't have to upgrade down the road.
However you can install an HDD to store your data. Big HDDs run at low speeds when idle and at higher speeds when busy. At that type of usage they won't be noisy and hot. They may give you inexpensive storage space for your data.
Ports and connectivity
You’ll want to ensure your device supports the fastest 802.11ac WiFi standard, and it wouldn’t hurt to have a few USB 3.0 ports on there, either.
Definitely opt for Linux! It is the whole new world with thousands of free quality applications for anything you may ever need. The guiding principle of this world is to enable and empower you to be successful with any task you may have!
Research before you buy
Ask Google your questions and find user feedback on solutions you consider - and your investment shouldn't go to waste.